It’s simple to make and just like the flashy gourmet stuff you buy for over $10 a tub.
The recipe is easy and is done in two parts over two days.
- 1 and half cups fejoa pulp
- 1 cup sugar
Soak 1 and half cups of fejoa pulp with 1 cup of sugar overnight in the fridge.
- 2 egg whites – beaten until stiff
- 300 ml bottle of cream – whip it
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 beaten egg yolks
- fold all the ingredients together, with the fejoa mix, into a freezer proof container
- beat again when half frozen
It’s good, so so good…