Day 10 of #30DaysOfGeek
Picture, screenshot and specifications of your primary computer…
Uhh, I have a MacBook, and it’s running Last XP and it has no screenshot key. Let’s see if I can do this. If it doesn’t work then you can find it over on my Tumblr blog.
Now, specs? How on earth am I supposed to know this? And why do you care? It’s a freaken MacBook! Here is some random shit from somewhere inside this machine:
- Machine name: MacBook
- Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp.060411-1541)
- Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
- System Manufacturer: Apple Inc.
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2012MB RAM
- Windows Dir: E:\WINDOWS
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
- GFX Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
- GFX Chip type: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family (don’t act like you’re not impressed ;))
- Display Memory: 128.0 MB
- Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
- Sound Devices Description: Realtek HD Audio output
- Boring things like a DVD writer, sound input, mouse, usb ports, firewire, craptastic stuff.
Geez, that’s a bit extreme. Poor MacBook feels really lame now that everyone has seen his rather small private parts :p
I have no specific photo of it, but it does appear in this picture:
From Random Stuff