This is a just yummy recipe
I get a lot of recipes from this site, having to eat sugar-free ‘n all. I made some apple strudel tonight and served with vanilla ice cream. It’s shame I couldn’t put sultana’s in it, but it was nice.
I also made some more bacon and egg pie for dave to take to lunch for the next week, plus also some pikelets for Charlotte to take for morning tea.
So it was a nice evening of cooking, and not even 8pm and I’m already sitting down to do some blogging
Just incase you wanna be gay and go do some baking to send to my house, or cook for me, here are some of my favourite bookmarks
- Diabetic recipes @ www.cooksrecipes.com – hundreds of them!
- Diabetes NZ recipes – at least you know you can get the ingredients in NZ
- Diabetic recipes for children – lots of yummy things cos they’re for kids
- Gluten Free Living – because I try to stick to a gluten free diet also as a sugar free one…
- More gluten free recipes – not as good as the other site though.